Thursday, June 18, 2015

The truth reveals on the political compass


The political compass

Here's my test result
I'm Economist: -3.13
Authoritarian: 1.28 
It's much lower than i evaluated myself on paper before took this test. I was very surprised and happy that i am not an extreme authoritarian(Boring!), those questions showed me who i am. I agreed with the compass, according to all questions i answered, i can say that i'm not really a rule breaker but not totally a rule follower. I mostly had strongly agreements with them and those tricky questions are a bit politics themselves. 

However, people have different opinions, they won't be able to pick an answer without thinking carefully and compare with many possibly ways. For example: A question is " The enemy of my enemy is my friend" i'm strongly agree with it because if i want to talk behind my enemy's back, i need to find a person who really interested in sharing this information neither, then we will get a hotter chit chat. Meanwhile, others might think in different ways!. Various answers lead us different results which also mean different perspectives and the questions are very sharp too.


No comments:

Post a Comment